This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Manhattan Dental. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1) What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2) What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3)The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4) How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send records .
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1) See what data we have about you, if any.
2) Change/correct any data we have about you.
3) Have us delete any data we have about you.
4) Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Thanks for joining the Manhattan Dental conversation on Facebook. Manhattan Dental participates in social media in order to engage individuals in leading healthier lives. Please give us a call at the phone number listed if you have any questions regarding your dental health.
Please take a moment to read our social media commenting policy, as outlined below.
Manhattan Dental reserves the right to delete or mark as spam comments and posts on its social media pages containing any of the following:
– Abusive, defamatory, obscene or profane language
– Defamation to a person or people, name calling or personal attacks
– Spam – Promotion of illegal or questionable activities
– Promotion of a business for profit, commercial transaction or political promotions
– Other comments that Manhattan Dental deems inappropriate
All views, opinions and comments left onManhattan Dental’s social media sites are solely the responsibility of the commenter and do not necessarily reflect those of Manhattan Dental. User comments are not edited for accuracy or safety. By posting on Manhattan Dental’s social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that your information is public and may be shared by Manhattan Dental.